Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Girls Trip

Kitchen Sink White Table Wine     Last week I was blessed to go on a getaway with four girlfriends. We went to a condo in a resort town and had a spa day at a local hotel. It was amazing.

Click here to see pictures of the spa. Ah. May. Zing.

Anyway, we also each brought 1-3 bottles of wine to share.

The birthday girl brought this white blend, kitchen sink.

I really enjoyed it. We had it by itself, so there was no cheese to elevate the taste and no food to enhance.

Turns out, the kitchen sink can stand on its own just fine.

I really enjoyed the light and crisp flavor. There was citrus with a hint of something … maybe grassy? Obviously, I need to update my wine tasting vocabulary. But, in the meantime, I’ll be keeping my eyes open for more kitchen sink. I went to my local BevMo but couldn’t find it. They were pretty busy, so next time I’m in, I’ll ask someone.

It’s definitely worth another taste. I’ll give the red a try too.

No comments:

Post a Comment